Sunday 28 December 2014

Shooting Docs

To get started I want to share with you some photos from a documentary I shot recently as part of my final year grade. The subject we chose was Dairy Farming and the impact of the current low milk price on farmers and their family, of which there are many in my home county of Shropshire. So we based the story on a local farmer and his family, who was one of the 474 farmers in the UK who were forced to close in the UK in 2014.

I produced this documentary, so took the 3 guys in the crew from London to my parents in Shropshire on 3 occasions throughout November. Unfortunately I can not post the film online to show you guys because we hope to start submitting the festivals in the new year, but here is some Behind the Scenes Photos:






Domas Attempting to tame the farm dogs











The cows wanted to eat the equipment


Giles helped us out so much by allowing us access to his working dairy farm, for which we are very grateful









Photo taken by and thanks to Jim Franklin who was our main subject and was amazing throughout





Introducing the guys to to Table Tennis at my Grandma's




No comments:

Post a Comment